In accordance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you that the Data Controller is Absolute S.p.a. – Via Petrarca 4, loc. I Casoni – 29027 Podenzano PC.
The information systems and computer programs used for the website working collect some personal data which transmission is implicit in in the use of internet communication protocols (for example IP address or Domain Names computer used by users who connect to the website, URI – Uniform Resource Identifier – address of the required resources, method used while submitting the request to the server, time of the request, dimension of the file sent back, numeric code of the server response status – succeeded, mistake, etc. – and other standards concerning the operational systems and the user IT environment).
These data are only used to collect statistics information that are not linked to any data of the user concerning the use of the website and to check the proper functioning. The data can be employed to establish the liability in case of hypothetical cyber-crime against the website.
Data voluntarily supplied by the User
The data processing takes place with procedures, technical and IT tools that can ensure the privacy and security of your data and it consists in collection, use, registration, organization, consultation, conservation, elaboration, selection, modification, extraction, comparison, interconnection, interruption, distribution, communication, cancellation, destruction of the data, including the combination between two or more activities here above.
If applicable, your data will be used:
- For basic purposes, namely a follow-up of your possible requests to Absolute Spa, for example by sending voluntary messages – traditional mail or electronic format – to the address of Absolute Spa specified in the website. These messages imply the acquisition of the sender’s address – e-mail address too – or telephone number, which is necessary to reply to the requests, as well as other possible personal data that could be specified in the messages.
- Barring your cancellation request, for marketing purposes, by sending newsletter and information / commercial offers by mail, e-mail, SMS, social networks, push notification, fax and telephone.
Your personal data shall be processed solely and exclusively by appointed properly qualified subjects. At any time, it is your faculty to withdraw the use of your data by informing Absolute Spa, by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, it is your faculty to exercise the rights provided by Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, summarized as follows:
– to be informed of which personal data are registered, the source of such data and the purposes of the processing,
– to obtain the erasure of personal data that have been processed unlawfully,
– to obtain updating, rectification or integration of the registered data,
– to object, in whole or in part to illegitimate processing of the data,
– to object to the processing of personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.